Restorative Exercise is a type of movement that helps you build strength, stability, mobility, and balance. In these group classes we'll explore different areas of the body each week. You'll get to know your body in a new way.
Here is the schedule for each class through the month of July. There is no class July 30, and we'll continue into August if there is enough interest.
- June 11: Strong and balanced feet and ankles
- June 18: How well do you know your core?
- June 25: Movement that supports a healthy pelvic floor
- July 2: Oh, my aching back
- July 9: Supple shoulders
- July 16: Unclench those arms and hands
- July 23: Why you don't need better posture (and what you need instead)
Note: Each class is limited to 5 participants.
To register, click below and select the date you want to attend. (Available dates are highlighted on the calendar.)