Transform your Relationship
with Sugar Workshop
It’s September. You know what that means. Candy corn season is right around the corner, and when that’s over, the season of rampant overindulgence will be upon us. From Halloween till January, most of us will cross paths with more sweets and treats than a person should see in a year, or maybe three.
This year, holiday-proof
your healthy eating habits.
This workshop isn't about learning quick fixes or fad diets. Even when we lose a few pounds by dieting, we're very likely to regain that weight plus some as soon as we stop dieting.
It doesn't have to be this way.
Instead of counting calories or going cold turkey on sugar, we’ll explore your personal relationship with sugar and identify the sneaky and not so sneaky ways sugar shows up in your life.
The habits you’ll learn in this workshop will carry you
well beyond this holiday season, through all the seasons of your life.
What you’ll gain from this workshop
- Learn the 2 different pitfalls for overindulging in sugar
- Explore cravings as messages from your body instead of a lack of willpower
- Learn why sugar is so darn addictive; it's not just you!
- Learn to decipher food labels and find hidden sugar
- Find out which sugars have redeeming qualities and which are devoid of nutrition
- Get support from a group of others who can relate to your struggles and celebrate your breakthroughs
- Learn life-changing skills to stop struggling, depriving, and trash-talking your body and start accepting, loving, and listening to it. Our bodies know what they need, but we don’t always know how to trust them.
Are you ready to hear what your body is telling you?
What: One 90-minute meeting a week for six weeks, with online and email support between sessions
Where: Hands on Wellness 3411 Pierce Dr, Suite 200, Chamblee, GA 30341 (open map)
When: Choose the day and time that works for you, either Tuesdays at 7 p.m. or Thursdays at 10 a.m.
The Tuesday group starts Oct. 14, and the Thursday group starts Oct. 16
Cost: $150 for the six-week session
Groups are limited to 8 participants.
Interested but have questions?
Contact me here if you have questions about the workshop. If you are interested but can't make the commute to Chamblee, I can work with you to arrange a session at another location or online.